- Two days of riding prime trails in the South West
- One day and trail class options are available
- Free camping with toilets supplies
- Trophies for all classes
- Earth 2 Oceans Communications will be offering mobile signal at the event
Entries are OPEN!
Click HERE to enter the event
How to Prepare to Enter an Event
When you see an event you would like to enter take the following steps……
1) 1. Read the event Supplementary Regulation and/or Series Regulations prior to entering.
This document will give you all of the specific event information eg; date of event, where it is to be held, the level of competition, MA and bike licence requirements, who is eligible to ride the event, class/s riders may enter, the dates and times of rider sign on, machine examination, rider meetings, how the event will be run, etc….
- Have the relevant Documentation information ready to complete your Online Entry.
- a) MA Licence – this could be an annual National Licence or One Event MA Licence. MA Licences are available on Ridernet. Follow the links on MWA website https://www.motorcyclingwa.org.au/licence/
If you have any issues applying for a MA Licence via Ridernet call MWA Office on ph: 9371 5333
- b) MWA Affiliated Club Membership/membership number. If you need membership check out the club’s website.
- c) Method of Payment – Credit Card for online payment
- d) Bike Registrations: For an Enduro event that is not held on private land you will need a Road Registered Bike. You will need your bike registration number and expiry date for the online entry.
If your bike is not road registered, you may apply for a One Event Bike Permit. For an event like the Grimwade Des Noble Enduro you can pay and apply for one when completing your online entry. You will need your bike Vin Number and Engine Number along with all other bike details for the online entry. Note permits need to be applied for two weeks prior to the event date. Ensure you double-check the date, so you do not miss out.
Note: your bike will need to have a headlight and brake light fitted when attending the event.
- Confirmation of entry being accepted. If you have not had confirmation of entry being accepted from the Race Secretary, ensure you follow up prior to the close of entries to ensure your entry has been received.
Note: Do not start your entry without the relevant information as putting “TBA” may result in your entry not being accepted by the Race Secretary.
Earth 2 Ocean, The Communications Specialists from Bunbury, is looking after the communications to assist in the safe running and organisation of the 2021 BCameron Carpentry Des Noble 2 Day Enduro. If you are in need of communications advice, solutions and equipment on land or sea contact Earth2Ocean on (08) 9721 1730 .
Earth2Ocean cover the South West Region of WA. They provide total electronic and electrical solutions, utilising the latest technology available. They offer a complete end to end service for clients, from consultation to design and implementation which includes installations and maintenance programs.
Earth2Ocean is located at 6 Beddingfield Street, Bunbury. They proudly supply and support the general public and also local government, DFES, DBCA (Parks & Wildlife), Water Corporation, St John ambulances, civil contractors and mining companies.
Anything from UHF CB radios to Digital Radio Networks, VHF or HF with a full range of aerials and radio accessories to suit.
Land Based Communications: 2-way radio systems, Digital Mobile Radio, satellite phones, GPS fleet tracking, mobile phone repeaters and satellite communication systems.
Marine Electronics: echo sounders, auto pilots, A.I.S, radar and GPS navigational systems, computer based chart plotters, marine communications and boat re-wiring.
Earth2Ocean carry out installations on site around WA and at the Bunbury facility. They also have a full electronic repair workshop for 2 Way Radios & marine electronic equipment.