- To, promote and encourage motorcycling and cooperate with kindred bodies in fostering and maintaining motor cycling as a sport.
- To promote and encourage diversity of members’ interests in the sport and to introduce them to all aspects of the sport and, wherever feasible, prepare members in undertaking other aspects of the sport to which the club, at that particular moment, may not cater.
- To organise competitions, social outings and activities of diversity equal to that diversity of members’ interests and to encourage good fellowship amongst members and all kindred bodies.
- To foster and maintain the prestige of the club and the sport.
- To employ, if necessary, all efforts or assets in the protection of interests of the. sport, the club, or its members.
Why Join the Trail and Enduro Club
- The oldest and strongest enduro club in WA
- A large and diverse membership
- To be able to ride club, inter-club, state and national events
- Mix with like minded people
For a small annual fee you get
- To ride in some of the best riding country in the state as part of an organised motorcycle event.
- Regular newsletter, appropriately called the Dirty News, keeping you informed of all the events and what’s happening during the year.
- Regular social get togethers, bike displays, latest product nights, swap meets.
|For persons aged 16 and over
|One Event Membership
|Valid for the duration of the nominated event. This membership is for riders who have a one day competition license and only require a short term membership. It is for riders who are not a Trail & Enduro Club member and want to ride in a Trail & Enduro Club of WA CLUB event.
|Social Membership is for those non-competition members who would like the opportunity to have membership rights such as voting. It does not allow you to ride in events.
|Lost membership card replacement
|Replacement membership cards if lost are avalible. Alternatively take a photo of your card before you loose it and this will surfice.
Purchase a Membership
Available through RiderNet
You can join the club at any time using the online membership application form. Please be aware that you will need a credit card to complete this registration. Memberships are valid per calendar year.
PLEASE NOTE: Only annual Trail & Enduro members qualify for the Club Championship points. Riders with a single event membership do not receive Club Championship Series points for that event.
If you have any questions about joining our club please contact our Membership Officer Cara Potts on 0409 043 478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org