One Event Bike Registration (Temporary Movement Permit)

May 9, 2019

48 hr Temporary Movement Permit

You can purchase a temporary movement permit for events which require a bikes to be registered. Example: Adventure Rally.

Follow the prompts and buy a temporary movement permit

You will need your drivers licence and the bikes vin/ engine number.

Details required for Adventure Rally permit:

19th May 2019
Roads: Mornington Road, Martin Rd

News Categories

News Archives

Facebook Feed

Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show error

Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' or 'pages_read_user_content' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Refer to and for details.
Type: OAuthException
Code: 10
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
© Copyright Trail and Enduro Motorcycle Club of Western Australia. Website developed by Harding Design